Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thinking of Paris

I was thinking about Paris the other day and how our first day there (in 2008) we had the best baguette sandwiches of our entire trip, and we had at least one a day, or so it seemed. I've been in love with French Bread ever since.

After purchasing our baguettes we walked over to Eiffel Tower to sit & enjoy our lunch. It was awesome!

One of my favorite pictures from the trip was taken that afternoon from the very spot we ate our lunch. I'll show you the original and altered versions.


4 comments:

Mama said...

Beautiful pictures. I had lunch in the restaurant in Le Tower de Eiffel when I was twelve years old. I had the most fantastic dessert there, and Ive been in love with meringues ever since.

Gina said...

Love the alterations!
You are getting very clever!

Anonymous said...

Europe's bread ahhhh! I have a bread recipe on my blog that truly does mimic artisian (sp?) bread. You do need a cast iron pot or one that can go in the oven to make.

Batjacboy said...

I like the alteration pic better. The sky really pops!

Good job, Molly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails