1. I love dressing for the winter time.
2. I'm happy being in the kitchen, as long as I'm cooking and not cleaning.
3. Vanilla is my favorite flavor ice cream.
4. I despise exercise, but I love the way I feel it makes me feel.
5. Most of my clothes are from Target.
6. I married my best friend, and yes, my soul mate.
7. I love driving at night.
8. I had seizure's for the first 5 years of my life.
9. I hate wearing open toed shoes.
10. I am not a neat freak, but I wish I was.
11. I love sad music. You know, sappy depressing love songs.
12. I talk to God several times a day, and Mary too!
13. I love girls night my with mom and Ruth. Hey it's been a while!
14. I love Sushi! Mmmmm, spicy tuna hand roll!!
15. Every 4 years I want to dye my hair blond, and I hate it every time.
16. I love quiet time with my Sweetie. And all the other times too!
17. I love coffee, just not when I make it.
18. My car always looks like I live in it.
19. I look forward to alone time with my mom.
20. I still sleep with a night light.
21. I don't like drama in my life, but I admit that I like to hear about other people's.
22. Taylor Swift's "Love Story" is my favorite song of the moment. Paul just bought me the CD.
23. I like my feet.
24. I always worry about 2 of my sisters.
25. If I make the bed twice in one week, it's a miracle.
26. I can't survive without allergy meds.
27. I would have lunch with Holly everyday if I could.
28. My favorite color's are Red, Blue, and Yellow. But none of those work in our house.
29. Paul is the only person who truly knows me.
30. I spend too much time on the computer.
31. Going grocery shopping relaxes me.
32. I tape my Christmas cards on the wall.
33. I wont leave the house without putting eyeliner on.
34. I love concerts.
35. Tickling me too much may cause a violent reaction on my part. Be ware!!!
36. I love Rome and I would go back in a heart beat.
37. I am happier than I've ever been.
38. I feel most comfortable in blue jeans. I love them!
39. I love the sound of a newborn crying. It's the only time crying is cute! :)
40. I dye my hair to hide the grays.
41. Starbucks is my favorite treat! A venti iced green tea with 3 packets of splenda. Yum!
42. I wish I saw my dad more.
43. I like seeing Paul's eyes light up like a little boy when he's excited about something.
44. I have a scar on my left calve from falling off my bike when I was 11 years old.
45. I love listening to Journey while driving by myself, so I can sing at the top of my lungs.
46. I like to send thank you cards.
47. Target is my favorite store. I like Macy's too!
48. I'm allergic to Christmas trees.
50. My aunt & uncle have a special place in my heart. They're amazing.
51. I would love to have a dozen children, or more.
52. I text while driving.
53. My camera is always with me, but I rarely use it.
54. I wish Tim and I were still as close as we were as kids.
55. I adore my big bro, everyone does!
56. Holy cards are what I like to use as bookmarks.
57. Blogging is my biggest hobby.
58. Ten books is my goal for 2009.
59. I can't stand Bruce Springsteen.
60. I have been an aunt since I was 8 years old.
61. I enjoy reading about the Saints.
62. Spending one on one time with each of my sister's is something I wish we did more often.
63. I laugh more with Paul than anyone.
64. I can play Tetris for hours.
65. While cleaning I listen to Country Music.
66. I have a mole on my back.
67. Cats scare me.
68. One of my pets as a kid was a Squirrel Monkey named Darwin.
69. Vacuuming is my least favorite chore.
70. I like laying on the couch watching golf with my husband.
71. I've had very few friends in my life, by choice.
72. I daydream, always have and probably always will.
73. "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King always puts me in a good mood.
74. I like to sing the songs that my mom sang to us at night.
75. Baking intimidates me.
76. I enjoy my own company.
77. Eleanor Dashwood is my favorite Jane Austin character.
78. I like the house to be full of sunlight.
79. Meatloaf is one of my favorite meals.
80. Paul and I never run out of things to talk about.
81. I love my life.
82. I have trouble believing I can do anything, but I'm working on it.
83. It bothers me when I hear women/men put down their spouses in public. It shouldn't be done at all.
84. I think about my family all the time.
85. I should be folding laundry right now. :)
86. My favorite numbers are 3 and 7.
87. New York is where I plan to go with Paul next December.
88. I love candles. Lit candles help to clear my mind of stress and worry.
89. I make a list of goals for each year and then forget about it. This year I wont forget.
90. I don't like strapless anything.
91. I need an Olive Garden fix soon.
92. I have never yelled at Paul, for any reason.
93. Living by the beach is great for my sinuses, but I never go down by the water.
94. I wish my mom would find her way back. :)
95. I don't have any tattoos. Thank you mom for talking me out of it.
96. I'm no longer embarrassed to dance in public. Whether I dance well or not, I have a great time.
97. I tend to be very hard on myself.
98. Although I'm allergic to most flowers I still love to get them.
99. Most of my clothes are black or gray, which is strange because I love bright colors.
100. I already can't wait for next Christmas.