Friday, August 15, 2008

Mmmmmm!!!




This morning I woke up early and made blueberry muffins. I'm sure my hubby was really shocked to see me in the kitchen so early, since he hardly sees me at all in the morning.

It's not often I try baking anything no matter how simple because it usually doesn't turn out so good, but today they were pretty tasty. I wish I would have taken a picture (I borrowed this one), I'll have to make them again so I can do that. I only made four. I sent three of them with Paul to work and kept one for myself. The batter probably could have made 6 but I chose to make really big muffins.

I think I'll make some cookies next, or maybe a cake, I feel a sudden urge to make a cake. Maybe I'll just make both!


2 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

Good for you. Its just practice. I know you can do it.

Batjacboy said...

I'll bet they were really good.

If your husband doesn't like them, send 'em all to me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails