Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Day In The Sun



I've never been the type that likes to hang out in the sun, in fact the joke with my family is how I'm as white as a ghost, and I'm okay with that. My usual response to their comments is "I would rather be as white as a ghost than look older sooner than I have to".

But, today I'm going down to the beach with Holly, (my brother's wife & good friend) Cierra, Sean, (my niece & nephew ) and Cassidy (my Little sister) I'm really excited!!! Of course I have tons of sun screen on, so I don't get fried.

I've lived near the beach for a couple of years now and I've only been on the sand about 3 times, isn't that sad? Most people would love to live half a mile away from the beach! This year is going to be different though, even if I just go by myself to read a book I plan on going more often. I plan on taking lots of pic today, hopefully they turn out alright.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails