Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Modest Is Making A Comeback!


I'm always amazed by what I see most women/young girls wearing--I mean how can anyone be comfortable or really feel good about themselves when their chest is falling out of their top, or when their pants are sooooooo low that you can see the strings from their thong underwear? I have worn low cut tops in the past, and spent every moment worrying about whether or not it's too low--I never felt more confident because of it. I think that's what these young girls are led to believe, that dressing immodestly gives you confidence. How sad! It took me awhile but I finally realized that you can still be fashionable while dressing conservatively. If more women really stop and think about it, I'll bet that they too realize that dressing modestly makes them truly feel better about themselves. However, shopping is an issue for me, it's really hard to find appropriate clothing in stores these days so I do a lot of shopping online. Hopefully it will get easier soon!!


2522 Modesty protects the mystery of persons and their love. It encourages patience and moderation in loving relationships; it requires that the conditions for the definitive giving and commitment of man and woman to one another be fulfilled. Modesty is decency. It inspires one's choice of clothing. It keeps silence or reserve where there is evident risk of unhealthy curiosity. It is discreet.

1 comment:

Aunt Laura said...

I could not have said it any better. AMEN to that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails