Thursday, February 18, 2010

During Lent

I will not be posting very often during the Lenten Season, but will not stop all together.

The plan is to spend more time reading the Bible, and finishing my books on St. Rita and St. Bernadette. I will also be practicing my baking skills more during this time. I know it doesn't seem spiritual, but I do a lot of thinking and have some great conversations with God while making things like Cake Balls.

There are many more things on my list for Lent, but lets see how much I accomplish and follow through with before I mention them.

Maybe you have some activities planned or challenges to accomplish? I would love to hear about them. I can always use more ideas.

2 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

Good for you...

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea. Ill miss your posts!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails