Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yay!! It's The Weekend!

I am taking my sisters & my niece (wish my nephew could come, but he has plans) to the Wild Animal Park today and I'm really excited. I've been wanting to do something fun with them all summer, but once I was back at work full time the weeks just flew by & their summer is almost over. I've never been to the WAP before so I feel like a little kid, the way I used to feel the night before going to Disney Land.

I'll be sure to post some pictures & tell you all about my day with the girls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sounds like so much fun. Enjoy!!! Also, thank you for tagging me. I had fun.

Kevin Whiteman said...

Totally off topic;

I'm going to say this in the most Catholic gentlemanly and fatherly way possible --- when I enlarged your picture, without even thinking, I said out loud "what a pretty girl."

I honestly hope you take this as the compliment it was meant to be.

Molly said...

Awww!!

Thank you for stopping by to deliver such a nice compliment.

My husband & I read your blog nearly everyday. While the topics may be very serious, we often find ourselves laughing hysterically.

Thanks again Caveman!!

Gina said...

Looking fwd to those pics Molly!

I've given you an award on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails