Friday, August 14, 2009

7 Things I Love Meme

Gratiae ut Deus has generously tagged me for this meme. Thank you so much, and I will do my best.

1. I love Sundays, everything about Sunday is wonderful.

2. Weekend getaways.

3. Miguel's Jr. bean, rice, and cheese burritos. Yum!

4. Going to the Library with Paul.

5. The Traditional Latin Mass.

6. Mangos

7. Date night. Hey, what happened to date night??

Now it's my turn. I tag...

Jen @ GlowingwithGodslove

Gina @ Life Matters

Lee @ Confessions Of A Catholic Mom

Mary @ Passionate Perseverance

Michelle @ A Catholic Housewife

Jamie @ Lord, Make Me A Saint

Heidi @ Finding My Way

3 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks 4 the tag Molly!
Hmm, date night...might have to start that!

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your list. P.S. I love Sunday's too!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Mangos too. I love the fresh ones, but dried are amazing as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails